Tuesday, April 6, 2010

UNCLE!!!

You know the feeling when God is tugging on your heart and you can't get away? If you don't, it's like the most persistent 3 year old wanting a glass of water and you are ingoring them doing something frivolous... You know what you should be doing... but you don't want to... which sounds crazy. To ignore a life nourishing need in order to pay attention to some silly thing... Well, I am listening to that tug.. I have cried "UNCLE" to the Lord and I am re-opening my mind to this whole blog thing.

I'm not saying that this forum will be "life nourishing", but who knows... maybe me searching for the authentic person that God wants me to be will be beneficial to my soul (earth to Amber).

And that is what I have been wrestling with. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing on this "thing".

I have no idea how vulnerable I can be on here... I am freaked out...

Some people may say,,, "Just make it about your creativity", "Make it about Wyatt", or "Make it about your life".... the problem is is that all of those things are super important and deep to me... They all lead me back to my pursuit of who God wants me to be.

Also, I am an open book to a fault. Some people can keep it all bottled up and release in the comfort of their own home under their own conditions...I have no idea how to do that. I have never had that ability. I am the type of person that, if you care for me, and you ask me how I am doing... I tell you. Kind of a novelty, but it is who I am...

So, who ever reads this, pray for me. Pray that I have the courage to be vulnerable and seek the authentic person that God has created.

Love,
Amber

ps, I hate the name of my blog... Can you help a sister out and tell me what I should name it? Pretty please... with sugar on top?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your visit and your comment :) I look forward to seeing your journey unfold on your blog. God will lead you down the path you need to be on.

    ReplyDelete